It was a normal first-day of the week for them but yet an unusual first day of the week for a new teacher like me. I just felt like want to drag Muhammad to be with me in the school throughout the day with the students and felt like crying when he left me. Overwhelmed with nervousness I walked randomly to what seems like a staff room. I stopped one of the teacher who was hurrying to the Sunday morning assembly (bear in I mind I am in Terengganu..so the first day of the week is Sunday), asking where should I head to. She pointed me the school's office, instructed me to register with the Vice Principal and settling some documentation etc. The students that was lining up for the assembly watch me attentively when I walked past them, they might be wondering about this stranger. I walked faster as to avoid their stares. Felt like a superstar trying to get away from fans and paparazzi (haha!)
The Vice Principal, Puan H, was nice. I instantly felt like I had been working there for years as she talks me through. Only then I get to know that Kak Z was the head of the department for language. Oh well... she have a room of her own. I wish that I could be in a normal staff rooms where I could find some new freshly graduated teachers who was just starting like me. So that I could kill my inferiority. But for my sake, Puan H, puts me in the rooms of the head of subjects where filled with all those long serving-experienced teachers. I shrinked to be as small as an ant. But some of them are nice even though some don't even bother to welcome a new teacher like me. They were too busy I guess.. hoho! I only have one form 5 class today. They were all nice and hardworking but needs extra efforts for the language since SPM is only 46 days away and based on their trials they (or I?) should be worried.
Other than the school's life... I am very much delighted to received forwarded email from my dear sisters in Manchester. (whom I hearted soo much! and miss them like crazy!) Felt like crying when reading their forwarded mail, to know how much they have grown since I left them last time. Somehow it have left me with great relief, knowing that they are doing just fine. Alhamdulillah. I just hope that Allah keep giving them strength all the way...
The Vice Principal, Puan H, was nice. I instantly felt like I had been working there for years as she talks me through. Only then I get to know that Kak Z was the head of the department for language. Oh well... she have a room of her own. I wish that I could be in a normal staff rooms where I could find some new freshly graduated teachers who was just starting like me. So that I could kill my inferiority. But for my sake, Puan H, puts me in the rooms of the head of subjects where filled with all those long serving-experienced teachers. I shrinked to be as small as an ant. But some of them are nice even though some don't even bother to welcome a new teacher like me. They were too busy I guess.. hoho! I only have one form 5 class today. They were all nice and hardworking but needs extra efforts for the language since SPM is only 46 days away and based on their trials they (or I?) should be worried.
Other than the school's life... I am very much delighted to received forwarded email from my dear sisters in Manchester. (whom I hearted soo much! and miss them like crazy!) Felt like crying when reading their forwarded mail, to know how much they have grown since I left them last time. Somehow it have left me with great relief, knowing that they are doing just fine. Alhamdulillah. I just hope that Allah keep giving them strength all the way...
0 kopi panas..:
Catat Ulasan